Saturday, May 2, 2009

Doing charity online - Send gift to kids?


I have been thinking of sponsoring kids when I can afford it. Before it happens, perhaps I can still do something else to help them? This is on my mind when I came across World Vision website. This is really cool, you can donate a foot ball, a school, ‘a portion’ of school, and even select a kid online to sponsor. Wow!!!


Thinking that I can afford to send them some gifts, I clicked to sponsor 2 soccer balls.


However, after I checked out and proceed to make payment, I found that the site is only applicable to US Resident.



I was then redirected to Singapore site, but the options are quite limited. No gift sending, only child sponsorship is available. The sponsorship cost is SGD 45 per month. I can’t afford it at the moment. For those who are ready to do so, you can visit http://www.worldvision.org.sg/ for more information. Or if you are US Resident, you can try to send some gifts to the kids to day.


Blogged with the Flock Browser

View Original Article

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment