Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cheer Chen (陈绮贞) in Singapore - Immortal Autograph Session


First time in my life I am chasing after star !!! Cheer Chen is the one with such influence. Her latest album is fully composed by herself both the song and lyrics. And I must tell you that her songs is so nice and enjoyable, the lyrics is full of picture, with depth and touching, written with her true feeling and experience deep from her heart.

Though I can see the tiredness from her face and voice, she insisted to perform professionally. The only improfessionalism is shown by the fan here. The fan was advise not to use fresh and video taking device, to respect the eye sight of performer and the copyright of event. But even the host (Li Yi from yes 933) keep reminder the fan to obey the rule, the fan seems to ignore her and even flash her right on her face when she was giving the reminder message. I feel so embarrassed and upset by this. Some of the fan is even professionall photographer, and was using their professional flash showing their improfesionalism. Not to mention, they are plenty of them taking the live video with their mobile. I am sure I will see some of these video in youtube later.

Cheer must be very disappointed to see the true face of local fans. I am also disappointed and shameful to be the fan standing among them.

No comments:

Post a Comment